Let's start the new year with a freshly baked PicoTorrent release! It contains fixes for a bunch of reported issues. I've also replaced Breakpad with Crashpad for better error reporting. There's a new toggle in the General preferences to allow automatic crash reporting - turning this on makes it much easier for us to track crashes.
- The file list view has been fixed so it doesn't collapse when refreshing files, and it doesn't show -99 as progress for folders. #742
- Use IP addresses for listen interface. #743
- Close PicoTorrent when performing installer actions. #744
- Replace Breakpad with Crashpad for better crash reporting. #745
- Allow multi-selection in the torrent list view. #749
- Rasterbar-libtorrent has been updated, Geo IP lookups have been fixed, clearing column values when a torrent is paused. #750
- Store state for torrents added via magnet URI which haven't found any metadata. #787